6) I'm a SUMMER loving girl who has to CHOOSE to find things about winter to enjoy. In the summer I consider working in my many flower beds "dirt therapy". In the winter I tend to hide indoors and do lots of extra baking and cooking.
7) I'm becoming a "cozy minimalist" as I work on living a life of less stuff! We also live the Dave Ramsey life!
8) My husband is also self employed (as a ceramic tile and natural stone contractor). We love to support local small business.
9) I get really nervous getting my own picture taken.... so I completely understand when people come to sessions nervous! I know how to help people get past the nerves and have fun.
10) My most favorite place in the whole world is HOME! I don't mind travel... but HOME is just the best!
Photographer serving Lafayette, Monticello, Tippecanoe, White and surrounding Indiana Counties.
Get to know me a bit.... 10 things that make me who I am:
1) I believe in FIERCE love for my family because we have battled our way through many challenges: learning disabilities, bullying, health challenges, financial difficulties, career stresses, loss of friendships, and the hardest being a six year battle against leukemia with our oldest son. He is currently cancer free!! (thank you Jesus!)
2) I am a Christian forever thankful to be living in the salvation we have in Jesus!
3) Photography has been a big part of my personal life every since I got my first camera at age 8. I even took photography classes as electives while I earned my bachelors degree in Child Development and Family Studies at Purdue University. Go Boilers!! I'm a proud 3rd generation Boilermaker!
4) I believe that young love can thrive. I married my husband, of now 23 years, the summer I turned 20!! We have four children, 3 sons and a daughter.
5) I'm a country girl who loves living in White County just north of Lafayette, Indiana. I've lived in town.... but my heart loves the quiet of the country.